- General Details
- Techical Info
- Order Enquiry
Gate valves; they perform their duties by opening and closing the fluid passage between the two sealing rings with a knife (slider) perpendicular to the transition direction. It is preferable to work fully open or fully closed. They are not suitable for precise flow control.
Application Areas and Sealing
It is a type of valve suitable for use in more fibrous fluids, eg paper industry and wastewater lines. It is fully sealed with one piece body and elastomer (EPDM, NBR, NR). It can also be produced according to its fluid properties. It can be flywheel, gear box, chain wheel, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator. There is rising and non-rising alternatives.
On – Off Mechanism
Handle or Pneumatic Act.(opt.)
– Full open valve provides a very low and smooth transition for flow.
– Flow can be in both direction.
– The valve can be installed in any position. However, it is preferable that the stem is perpendicular to the ground and the flywheel on top.
– Shorter valve length, even at large nominal diameters.
– Economically and conveniently available.
– There are types suitable for high pressures. – Easy to maintain.
– Paper Industry
– Petrochemical Industry
– Mining Sector
– Chemical Production Plants
– Food Industry
It is preferred to use in all fluids which can be called semi-solids.
From DN 50 to DN 600
Between -10 °C to +110 °C
Body Material GGG-40 Ductile Cast Iron
Pressure Class PN16