- General Details
- Techical Info
- Order Enquiry
Due to the constant fluctuation of supply and demand for heating, such systems are likely to have a problem of hydraulic imbalance. This causes the heat output to not be as desired and to cause the pumps to overload. In the case of the use of a package balance container is eliminated such negativity.
– Package balance container is a stand-alone function for all three of the air separator, hydraulic equilibrium and sediment retention devices.
– The use of the package balance container prevents hydraulic imbalance.
– Prevents overloading of pumps and damage caused by this load.
– Significantly improved heat transfer ensures more qualified output in the automation system.
– The package balance tank must be placed between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit. This point is also an ideal place for the air separator and sediment retainer.
Body: St 37.2 Carbon Steel
Max. Working Pressure 10 bar
Max. Working Temperature: 100 ºC
Connection: Flanged / Welded End